You are here
The Optical Clinic provides a variety of eyeglasses for adults and children filled to their specific prescription from their eye doctor. The eyeglasses are not limited to single vision and also include bifocals, if needed. The Optical Clinic can be of assistance because although most insurance agencies pay for eyeglass prescriptions, they often do not pay for the frames. The Optical Clinic partners with the Northwestern Pennsylvania Optical Clinic to provide new prescription eyeglasses for low and moderate income individuals and families for just $36. At the appointment, a Frame Stylist will provide assistance in choosing the right frames. The Frame Stylist will also fit the frames. The new eyeglasses are sent directly to the customer through U.S. Postal Mail in about two weeks.
General Services Provided:
• Provides eyeglasses for just $36.
• Provides assistance in choosing the right frames.
• Target population: low and moderate income individuals.
• Must have a prescription from an eye doctor.
• Income guidelines vary each year. For more information on what the guidelines are please contact us at 724-658-7258.