Funded through a grant from the Pittsburgh Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Foundation, Allied Coordinated Transportation Services, Inc. (ACTS) administers this program to offer free transportation services to women undergoing breast cancer treatments and for preventative breast health care. Based on each women’s needs, ACTS will either assign the trip to the local transportation provider or will offer mileage reimbursement at the current Federal Mileage Reimbursement Rate.
ACTS is a regional operator of this program serving the following 20 Counties:
- Passengers ride for free when assigned to a transportation provider.
- Individuals with access to a private automobile will be reimbursed at the current Federal Mileage Reimbursement Rate.
- Individuals must complete an application with Allied Coordinated Transportation Services, Inc. prior to requesting transportation services or mileage reimbursement.
- Eligibility for this program is not determined by income status.
- Individuals must be traveling for breast cancer treatments, mammograms, to the pharmacy for prescriptions relating to breast health, or other breast health related purposes.