You are here
Work Ready Program
LCSS assists clients with overcoming barriers to employment through the Work Ready Program.
General Services Provided:
• Help Work Ready participants with finding employment which will lead to independence and self-sufficiency through career readiness workshops, career assessment counseling and paid and unpaid work experience opportunities.
• Target population: Individuals must be recipients of TANF benefits.
• Must not be enrolled in employment and training activity either through a contractor or self-initiated through the CAO.
• Must not be exempt from participation.
• Referrals come directly through the County Assistance Office.